Monday, September 24, 2007

Nashville...


I had never been to Nashville or Tennessee for that matter. I was excited to go and even more excited that my family was able to come along. Sure I got a lot of business taken care of and got to meet with some pretty important people. Heck I was even allowed to sit in on a recording session at a Warner Bros. studio. But really the most exciting had to be the Bass Pro Shop.

For all of us Californians let me just give some background: Imagine a Costco building gutted out and filled with fishing poles, guns of all kinds, and camouflage. It was awesome. In fact we went back about four times throughout the week and bought all of our souvenirs from there as well.

It was a blast and I was really impressed by Nashville overall. What a great city that had a great blend of charm, beauty, great freeways (even though everyone drove crazy slow), and ridiculously low housing prices. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. That and they have great gun laws.

No comments: