Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A game of tug-o-war I didn't know I was losing...



I have been traveling around the country so much lately I had no idea how much it was affecting my brain. It wasn't until I was sitting down tonight to put all of the matters of our house in order that I realized how long it had really been. I love traveling but sometimes you just need to be home. I had that feeling to where the events of my life were running me and not the other way around.

Since I am not one to usually make a new years resolutions maybe I will start a new trend of spring resolutions. It takes about that long to figure out what you really need to resolve anyway.

Here is my resolution for tonight:
Go to bed at decent hour and wake up without the aid of coffee.

(maybe we should just start with the early bed time)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude sounds like you're in the ministry or something